Local Links & Updates
Struggling financially to cover essential needs?
How is Covid 19 affecting you?
The Chalfont St Giles Community Network is here to help with shopping and pharmacy pick ups if you can’t get out or you’re a key worker. We can also make phone calls to those who are housebound or anyone who just needs to hear a friendly voice.
The Covid 19 crisis is inevitably affecting many of our residents financially and The All Together Community group has funding to help if you live in Chalfont St Giles/Jordans/Seer Green and you are:
· Not receiving Government help or it is insufficient to provide for your/your family’s essential needs.
· Waiting for a Government payout and need some help in the interim.
· Not able to work because of the Covid 19 restrictions and need extra support.
· Elderly and self-isolating.
· A key worker finding it difficult to shop for food and essentials.
If any of the above applies to you, we can help you so PLEASE ASK
The All Together Community group has funding to buy food and other essentials for you and your dependants. You can get in touch by filling in the Contact Form or telephoning Louise Chamberlain on 07956 190291 or emailing email@example.com
All enquiries will be treated confidentially.
Eye Related Emergency Contacts
Other Village Local Community Support Contacts
Seer Green (Janna – 07764 490960)
Jordans (Faith Kay – 01494 870039)
Chalfont St Peter (Ryan Toms – 07919 992921)
Little Chalfont (https://itmadeeasy1.wixsite.com/lchelpme)